Wednesday, 15 January 2014

inlovewithfashion wish list/ 30% DISCOUNT CODE!

Basically January sucks. Christmas and new year is over and your bank balance never seems to increase after the large dent you put in it after buying everyone else's presents. I don't know about you but I like to spoil myself every other month and treat myself to something new to wear. Obviously with the dilemma of nothing but moths flying out of my purse this makes this hard! wah boo wah!

Luckily I've recently come across a nifty little website which I like and I thought I'd share it with you.
Ever heard of inlovewithfashion?

I like inlovewithfashion because they keep up to date with the latest trends without adding too much of a price tag on their products. After much umm'ing and arr'ing at their clothing I made up a little wish list of what I'm keen to buy.



Torquoise Oriental Kimono - look here
Black Whole Lotta Roise Headband - look here
Red Tartan Pleated Cold Shoulder Dress -look here
Black Suede Cross Strap Wedge - look here
Love Tartan City Dress With Bow Detail Straps - look here
Black Shopper Bag With Platted Straps - look here


I'd recommend having a nosey at their sale items as they have up to 50% off at the moment. Not to mention they have a section on items £10 or under (including those cute wedges above)

You can also get a 30% off all full priced items if you use the code below.



That's it from me. Hope you liked!
:)

Please comment below and tell me what you think and include your blog link and I'll take a peek!


 

18 comments:

  1. I love the kimono! Also in love with those wedges and bag! I might have to check out this website :)

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Kimono is my favourite. I love the oriental pattern. So pretty :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I am glad I don't celebrate xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is great. Its just expensive ha !

      Delete
  3. I like that black bag! Casually looking for an everyday black bag atm :)
    Haven't been to that inlovewithfashion website, but I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't beat a big black bag. Can use it for any occasion :)

      Delete
  4. I am absolutely in love with those shoes! I think I might check that website out!! :)
    ps I nominated you for the Liebster Award :), you can check out the details on my blog - http://itsonlysophie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award-2014.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fabulous aren't they!

      And thank you so much :) I've done a liebster award a few posts back. x

      Delete
  5. I love pleads and your blog!
    thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the kimono, defiantly need to get my hands on one!
    http://livyarslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I think they're going to be quite popular this year! :)

      x

      Delete
  7. I love your blog and your posts are so so good!
    I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe even follow me? :)
    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet!

      and yes of course! Always happy to help out a fellow newbie like myself! :)

      Delete
  8. Love that Kimono. It looks great.
    I have followed you lovely blog on Bloglovin and cant wait to read more. If you have a moment maybe you would check mine out. It is at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kimono is stunning. I will invest in one as soon as I get some pennies in my purse :)

      Thanks for following. I'm already following your blog on bloglovin x

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. They're cute aren't they. I especially love the Tartan one. I've just done a post on a new tartan dress so check it out if you get chance :)

      Delete
  10. Hey Hun!
    Thanks for sending me your link in the Twitter chat last night! Doing my rounds this morning and sending out some love. I've followed you on your social media so hope you pop over and can follow me back :D

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx


    LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.