Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Perfect Night Out Dresses!

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day (ahem did you read my last post about that no?)
Well moving on from last weeks rant I thought I'd do something a little more fashion related.

It has recently occurred to me that as a girl I find that I NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO WEAR! Especially for nights out. It just seems like everything new gets old fast or I don't like it as much or I feel like I'm fat in certain things I used to wear. This leads me to throwing my toys out of the pram and leaving my room in a disastrous state with everything out of my wardrobe mounted up on my floor.

So this week I've been admiring the little mistress clothing range taking note of some of the gorgeous dresses they have. Seriously... just look at them. Below I made up a little wish list of my 6 favourite dresses which I think would be perfect for a night out.





Cute right? I picked these 6 in particular because they are all so different. I think if you were lucky enough to own all of them you'd be set for any special occasion. I particularly like the 5th one as I think you could dress it up or down. I've always been inclined to the little black dress.
 
 
So that's my little mistress wish list. Please take note that this wasn't a sponsored post. It was just a bit of fun and all opinions are my own.
(if you want to look at their website then click here ... don't type in .com for the love of god like I did)
 
 
Did you like any of the dresses I featured? If so please comment and let me know!
Also I'd love to know what type of dresses you think suit you on a night out? Are you into a bodycon dress or something else like a shift or chiffon dress? All comments are appreciated.
 
Thanks for reading. Posts every Wednesday from now on :)
 
 

24 comments:

  1. such pretty dresses, my fave are the 1st and 3rd ones x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all. I defiantly agree about the first one. I like the pattern on top.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Dress #1, 2 and the last one look really nice, but I would prefer the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, first one is gorgeous! I'd wear the second one probably more to formal events. The first dress seems more like a party dress :)

      Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh I really love all these dresses!

    Love, Felicia
    www.feliciards.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They do such pretty dresses.

      :)

      Delete
  4. The first and last are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices. I still love the fifth one though. I'm surprised no one has picked that one yet!

      Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  5. Dresses #1, 3 and 4 are lovely! I bought a dress from Little Mistress for new years, and its definitely my favouite going out dress.
    Madhavi
    http://aquirkydinosaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! I think I need to invest in a few new dresses. I get bored so easily of things to wear on nights out.

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  6. I really feel like I need some new going out clothes too (not that I ever really go anywhere!) I really love the second one down, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't go out as much as I used to but I think its always nice to have a couple pretty dresses in your wardrobe just in case something comes up. You could always wear something nice out for a meal. It doesn't have to be a night out :)

      Thanks for commenting !

      Delete
  7. Hey beauty i have nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black and white dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the collar and lace detail on it. So pretty!

      :)

      Delete
  9. They're all so pretty!! I do like the first one though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such pretty dresses I need more for nights out
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the second and fifth dress, I want them now! It's really hard finding dresses that fit me because I have a weird body shape (skinny, no boobs and a muffin top) so I usually have to go for dresses that don't show cleavage with a skater skirt. It gets kind of boring after a while of wearing the same dresses in different colors and prints.

    http://tuesdaycrush.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem sometimes because I've put on a bit of weight in the last year so I have a bit of a podge going on. I used to love bodycon dresses but now they don't look right on me at all which sucks. I think skater dresses/skirts are always very flattering.

      Thanks for your comment sweet :)

      Delete
  12. I'd definitely like to try out the 4th (gorgeous open back!) :) Nice choices!

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its gorgeous that one isn't it! Love the detail on the front of it too.

      Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  13. Such a great post. I love your blog it's such an enjoyable read :-)
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dresses!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.