Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Summertime Sadness



/ Shift Dress - Fashion Union / Shoes - New Look / Leggings - Primark / Sunnies - Vintage /


Shift dresses are fast becoming my favorite type of dress to wear. This one by Fashion Union is no exception. I love the geometirc print and how bright and colourful it is. This one also had a handy zip in the back making it easier to put on.

This week i finally decided to re-dye my hair (with a little help from my boyfriend). I hate bleaching it every few months but there is nothing worse than pink salmon locks and dark roots. Alas.. this is the situation i get into on my quest for bright red hair. 

Tomorrow I will be attending my first Blogger event (eek) in Manchester for Clarins and the Hard Rock Cafe. I'm really excited/nervous to see what goes on and to meet some new people. I'm hoping my Anxiety won't spoil things. I plan on taking my camera and taking a few snaps so perhaps I'll add a blog post later in the week!

Wish me luck :) 


17 comments:

  1. Love this look and your hair looks amazing! Just followed you on GFC. Good luck in manchester, you'll be wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks!

      I went and it was fun! Lots of yummy food/cocktails and skin care products.
      Followed you back! Keep in touch sweet!

      x

      Delete
  2. Shoes are gorgeous! Love the double zip feature. Have a fab time at the bloggers event xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was really good i had a lot of fun.

      I LOVE my new boots! They hurt after awhile but totally worth it!

      xx

      Delete
  3. LOve the dress!! Have an awesome time at the blogger event!!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was great :)

      I'm super happy with the dress and i'll be wearing it loads over the summer when the weather gets warmer. Can't beat a good shift dress!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Really nice boots!! Have fun in Manchester!

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.it/

    http://glamcicci.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shift dresses are the best. and you look so great in that one!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks darling. I love shift dresses. I want a whole wardrobe of them!

      x

      Delete
  6. love this look
    Btw I nominated you for a liebster award
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuttie look dear
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, so your stunning and really suit that dress!! My god! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so dope! And the dress look amazing on you :) Eva x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the dress and boots :) n ur hair FABBB <3

    Would love your visit to my blog www.beautynbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.