Wednesday, 7 May 2014

My Favourite Beauty/Fashion YouTubers


With YouTube ever growing and becoming more and more popular I find myself spending countless hours watching videos rather than watching something on my TV. YouTube videos have been one of the main reasons I've learnt so much when it comes down to Beauty and Fashion. Its provided me with countless tips and tutorials which without I'd probably resemble something you'd see on the side of the pavement.

In today's post I wanted to share my favourite beauty/fashion vloggers with you all as I really enjoy keeping up to date with their videos so maybe you will too! (click their names to go to their YT channel)



I really enjoy Helen's Vlogs. She's a girl with big personality and has a lot of similar tastes to myself. She has me swooning over her pastel hair which she does some great tutorials on if your ever considering changing your look. She also does some great styling up videos of different outfits which I always like.
 Zoella

If you haven't heard of Zoella then you've been living under a rock as shes probably one of the most popular vlogger/blogger's out there. She covers all things beauty related from her daily make-up routine to quick and easy hair styles. She's really genuine and lovely and thanks to her shes helped me buy some really good affordable beauty products I swear by!
CutiePieMarzia

I came across Marzia through her boyfriend Pewdiepie. She has the most beautiful collection of clothes I have ever seen and I'm always envious of what she owns. She covers everything fashion and beauty related and also does a few DIY tutorials and recipes. Also if your a huge fan of pewds he's usually in some of her videos too.
Grav3yardgirl


When I first came across grav3yardgirl I could not stand her. I thought she was highly irritating. But then I began to watch her more and more and now shes actually one of my favourites who is always on the top of my list to watch. She has a great little series called "DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK" which is really informative and covers a wide range of products which are usually raved about. She also does great thrifting hauls and OOTD's which I really like. 
Fleur DeForce


Another beauty bloggers favorite would be Fleur. She is probably my favourite vlogger to go to if I want to know about a particular product in detail. She usually vlogs more on the high ended products which I always like to hear about but she does the odd video like the one above which is all about high ended beauty products under £10. 
Amy Valentine


Amy Valentine is a favorite of mine when it comes down to her blog, but did you know she also has a great YT channel full of amazing hauls and monthly favorites? I always enjoy watching her videos as I find out about some good clothing companies I would of never heard of before. 
Tanya Burr


Tanya Burr is somewhat of a beauty guru in the blogging community and you can see why as she provides some beautiful make-up tutorials on her channel. She's become so popular for her make-up tips that shes gone on to release her own range (Tanya Burr lips and nails pffft like you didn't already know). I also love watching her day in the life videos with her fiance Jim too. They always get to go to the best events!
So that's that for my top beauty/fashion vloggers. If you enjoyed this post and would like me to do another of some of my other favourite youtubers do let me know in the comments as I have pleeeenty more to share.
Do you watch any of the above youtubers? Who is your favorite and who would you recommend watching? Let me know.
Also, I would love for you all to please nominate my blog for the upcoming Cosmopolitan Blog Awards as "BEST NEWCOMER". It'd mean the absolute world to me! All you have to do is put your email address and my blog link and click submit. Super easy peasy! Let me know if you do :)
(CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE ME FOR BEST NEWCOMER)
Thanks for reading!
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out all of these gurus! Have you watched shaaanxo, sallyjo or xlivlovesmakeup? They are my faves :) I'm over at eleseaesthete.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look nice
    i will check it
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great thanks for the list!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to check out all of their YT channels. I already subscribe to Fleur, Zoe, and Tanya, but I'm definitel going to see what the other girl's channels are like.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of Tanya! She is really good at her work. I used to follow her on Dailymix as well where she did celeb style makeup! So good!

    FOTD | Forgotten Makeup Heroes @ The Conscience Fund

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fave beauty vloggers is Miss Budget Beauty. As the name suggests it's all about high street make-up at affordable prices, her taste is great and I completely trust her reviews. Thanks so much for this list, I've just gone and added the ones I don't already sub to.
    www.thevegantaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool post! I have been following you on GFC for months but now I cant see you on my gfc follower list. pls kindly check and follow back if you can. thanks.
    fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have a tag that I just created on my blog called the '60 second makeup challenge' and I'd really appreciate it if you could join in, Thanks, here's the post: http://vanityroseofficial.blogspot.com/2014/05/60-second-makeup-challenge-up-to-it.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.