Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Beauty Haul!!!



Dammmmn its good to be back blogging again!
HELLO!

I'm sorry to anyone who reads this blog regularly as I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately. I needed a little "me" time without the necessity of worrying about updating frequently. Sometimes its good to just step back from things, take a break and then go back into it with a fresh new attitude and positive mind. Now I'm back into the swing of things I'll be here for awhile so please stick around and keep reading my new posts. I appreciate all of it truly!

Anyhoo's while I've been hiding away from the blogging scene for the past few weeks I've been updating my collection of things I put on my hair and face. We never truly have enough hair and make-up products do we? 

I thought I'd share what I've been purchasing as of late as I know most people love a good nosey ..and not to mention the fact my last beauty haul post was shockingly bad photo wise. So here you go :) ....




(bought these in a boot sale 2 for £5.00... Brand new, still sealed. Pinch me!)



I was so happy my local superdrug had updated their store and added a whole range of Sleek products as after trying their highly pigmented blushers I've been nothing but keen to see what their other products are like. I'm also excited to try out Rimmels BB cream as this isn't a band wagon I've jumped on yet so would love to know what the hype is all about. 

As for haircare my hair has been nothing but terrible as of late. Having had bleached hair for nearly two years its become real dry so I'm hoping trying Aussies shampoo and conditioner helps out a little bit. 

How about that bareMinerals foundation though! I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted it untouched at a car boot sale I went to a few weeks back. Getting them both for a mere £5 I can honestly say I grabbed myself a bloody good bargain which goes to show car boots aren't just full of junk!

I hope you enjoyed my beauty haul and I look forward to getting back on schedule and posting more. If you would like to see a review of any of the products above please let me know in the comments section. 

Thanks for reading!


(also just a quick thank you to everyone who nominated me in the cosmo blog awards. Its now over. Even if I'm not shortlisted I appreciate everyone who took the time out to help me. Thank you so much)



8 comments:

  1. I love a good car boot, I still use things I bought from them years ago, I've never found anything like that though. Having bought the Sleek Suede powder a few weeks back I'd be interested to hear what you think of the one you picked up. Good to have you back :)
    www.thevegantaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batiste is zo fijn! En aussie!
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. look great !
    need to try bar mineral
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how it feels to need to step back. I have to that every few months so I don't just loose myself in my blog. It gets overwhelming when I have so much other stuff to do besides blog. Now that I'm on break I'm catching up. I hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sleek products, just bought their eyebrow kit and it's wonderful! What is the powder like? :) Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a find for the bare minerals!! Love a bootsale - I found a bare minerals concealer untouched - 30p! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the Bare Minerals seller missed a trick there - still I always love a bargain! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.