Monday, 14 July 2014

Cute Affordable Accessories - Primark



Hola! 

With summer well under way (yes, even in the UK we have sun for a brief period!), us girls go crazy for stocking up on our accessories. Who can deny our love for flower crowns and big sunglasses, or the excessive amount of midi rings we have on our fingers.

The other week I went into Primark (as usual) with the intention of buying some cheap pumps for work and it wasn't long till I got side tracked (again... as usual pfft) at some of the pretty things they had on show. 

Half an hour later and BOOM... I'm £25 down and still shoeless! 

Here's what I purchased.





















I absolutely adore their headbands and hair clips! Hair is probably my favorite thing to accentuate and at less than £3.00 I can choose as many as I like!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of shopping in Primark. The prices are so affordable, especially for little accessories like these which you can wear again and again.

If you fancy heading over to my new YouTube channel to watch a similar video then click

HERE

and don't forget to subscribe to keep up to date with more of my videos!

Have you bought anything recently for summer? Let me know in the comments below :)

Thanks for reading!




20 comments:

  1. I think ill be going to primark tomorrow see if theirs anything i like. Might go to the one in Manchester though :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The manchester store is great! I love the blackpool one too!

      Both huge!

      :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the same sunglasses! Amazing items!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bloody love those sunglasses. They had a few different rounded ones. Such good value :)

      x

      Delete
  3. love the necklace !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the fourth item ?
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're wired headbands. You can shape them in different styles. x

      Delete
  5. i love how cheap Primark are for accessories and they usually last a lot longer than brands i'd pay more money for! Lovely post.
    lots of love | jennifer's journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The quality is just as good as some of the higher branded jewellery accessories.

      Can't get enough of Primark for their value of their items.

      :)

      Delete
  6. Accessorizing is important, a necklace or ring could be want makes an outfit look put together. Love this post.

    -briannaly xo.
    briannaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading :)

      x

      Delete
  7. The flower crows are so sweet!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By crows, I meant crowns obviously! x

      Delete
    2. haha flower crows. Can imagine people walking around with crows in their hair. Its the next big thing :P

      Thanks for reading lovely! :) x

      Delete
  8. I love this! But, one thing, could you maybe please add in a subscribe or follow by email setting? Thanks! ☺🌸

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just changed my domain name from jiuliahasch.me to juliahasch.com. If still interested please subscribe for the new domain. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful flower crown<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha im goimg today i hope they still have the head band !

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.