Thursday, 3 July 2014

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO / Highstreet beauty product haul.

Hi guys.


After contemplating doing YouTube for years I finally caved and made my first video and uploaded it yesterday! (eek!)

Its pretty daunting starting something new. Especially on a platform where there are already SO many good vloggers. The competition is hard and your basically putting yourself out there to be judged. I'm pretty much doing this for me as its another little hobby which helps boost my moods and also my confidence but it would mean a great deal if people actually took the time to watch and subscribe.

My channel isn't aimed at anything or anyone in particular. I just want to upload videos on things I like, things I've been buying, the odd ramble etc. I'm also quite keen to do some vlogs so I can keep memories alive on places I've been to and things I've done etc.

Anyhoo's I thought I'd share the video in a blog post so everyone can have a good nosy.


Enjoy my rather broad northern accent and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Thanks :)


16 comments:

  1. Great! Love the accent. :)) I want to try the BB cream now.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have such a broad northen accent.

      I'm quite impressed with the BB cream. You should defiantly give it a go :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Great first video, looking forward to the next! Love your hair too, id love to get mine that bright. Xx

    http://sweet-pea-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I'll probably be doing a hair tutorial at some point on my channel on how to get it bright so keep your eyes peeled :) x

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! The end of your video though. I loved this as a first dive into making videos. I hope to see more out of you :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha bloody builders :P

      My street is always noisy. Thanks for watching it. I've added two more recently if you'd like to check them out. Should be uploading pretty regularly :) x

      Delete
  4. nice video!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first YouTube video. I live in Bury, not far from you, I'll look out for the hair. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh no way! Thats only a bus ride away from me. Always love having a good shop there at the rock haha x

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! I will definitely go subscribe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww yay thanks Tasha! I really appreciate that.

      And thanks for commenting on the video too! Noticed that :) x

      Delete
  7. Great job! Love hearing your accent and you speak so well in front of the camera.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a northern accent haha. I cringe hearing myself back!

      Thank you :) x

      Delete

All comments are appreciated :)
I read every single one and do my best to reply to all.
Please feel free to leave your blog links too as I like to take a little peak.